Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for an answer to your question? You will most likely find your answer below but if you don’t, feel free to get in touch with us directly. Learn more about our games and how they work.
Games are on an online platform so you need access to the internet through wifi or mobile data to play the games.
When you create a family account your child/children can play the free trial games. Having decided on a level for your family you can then go on to purchase packs of games.
- There are 3 packs of games in each level with 15 games in each pack.
- Pack 1 in each level has 5 additional free games as a welcome offer.
- You can buy packs of games or buy all the games in the level.
- For families each pack of 15 games costs 3.99 and you can buy all 50 games in a level for 9.99
- For teachers each pack of 15 games costs 5.99 and you can buy all 50 games in a level for 14.99
Pack 1 in each level has 5 additional free games as a welcome offer. There are no annual charges or subscription fees payable.
Within a family account you can create accounts for up to 3 children. Children play the games and their results are recorded and they can collect awards.
Within a teacher account you can play the games in a whole class setting, as a team exercise and for one-to-one learning. You can print off each game so students can write in their answers.
We have graded 1,800 words across 6 levels of difficulty. The levels provide vocabulary and spelling word games for children, teenagers and adults who may be at different stages in their English language development. Use the trial games to find the level that suits best and move up to the next level as progress is made.